Saturday, January 11, 2014

Belle de Jour Power Planner 2014

Belle de Jour Power Planner is especially made for the Pinay fashionista achiever. The term Belle de Jour (bel duh zhoor’) is French fashion lingo for “It” girl, we have redefined it to mean the modern day renaissance woman who dares to achieve her goals, lives her dream life, makes a difference in her community, while doing everything in great style.


It has been 12 days since 2014 started, how are you doing so far? As for me, I faced the new year with a new job. It is exciting yet very challenging not to mention, very strict with schedule. Anyway, I wouldn't talk about my new job here. I would talk about what has been helping me manage my time really well - BDJ Power Planner, nothing else! BDJ is well aware how difficult managing time can be that is why it is loaded with time-management principles. For complete list of BDJ Power Planner 2014 special pages, weekly layout features and monthly tools, click here.  


Gone are the days when I can enjoy a whole day lying around my bed, watching a movie or simply bum around the house. Everything has changed now. Every second, every minute is precious! I'm in a very fast-paced industry. We all are. Planning ahead and plotting daily, weekly or monthly activities helps so much. While doing so, no time can be put to waste. Trust me! It may be too late that I'm sharing this only now but, but, I just cannot not share this.


The first time I saw it, I noticed how smaller and less bulkier it is from last year's planner which is a great plus for me. I can now take it with me whenever I go out. Now, here are some of the features of the planner that I find important at the same time, interesting.

Daily & Monthly Pages: I simply love how spacious the daily page is. Aside from being a planner, I sort of use it as a diary page as well wherein I write the activities I did at the end of the day. The boxes below are handy for additional notes, too. I actually utilize the box as my outfit tracker. :p


Events Tracker, Cash Flow Tracker, 2014 Goals, #Choosetoshine: These are a few of my favorite features of the planner! With Events Tracker, I can now plot the important events easier - birthdays, anniversaries, parties, conferences, all in one page. Cash flow tracker which is a staple feature of BDJ Power Planners would be a great help too as I am planning to save up for some things this year. Goal-setting and #Choosetoshine or sort of like a habit page are both essential in developing/improving oneself. #meganon!


Coupons!!! A major bonus. Major may be an understatement with the free coupons that BDJ Planners always come up with. It is loaded with so much coupons!  


2014 BDJ Checklist: Will I be able to tick off a few? I sure hope so!



Stickers, BDJ Lifestyle Card, Coupon Storage: More bonuses! I felt giddy upon seeing the stickers - something to decorate with! BDJ Lifestyle Card serves as a membership card in attending BDJ events. I can say that BDJ holds the most exciting events with its informative talks, beauty brand partners and the chance it provides in meeting fellow bellas. 

BDJ has done an awesome job in crafting 2014's planner again. It just gets better and better, each year! BDJ truly knows what a Pinay fashionista achiever needs. More power, BDJ! 

It's not too late to get your own BDJ Power Planner. Go grab one, now! Visit BDJ Power Planner.
Like BDJ Power Planner on Facebook.

How about you, what is your planner of choice? Hope to hear from you!  :)

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Personally I was going for the CBTL planner but someone gave me a BDJ planner. I got the simpler one though and I'm loving it :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...