"It is not lipstick nor it is gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte."
Hey ladies! I know a lot of reviews about NYX SMLC are up already but I still wanted to make my own review of it. This post is long overdue, I was supposed to put this up last July but I was to busy to do so. Now here it is!
Chic Cosmetics Manila for only 250php! She had them on hand that's why I got them right away! I was too happy that I do not have to wait. I was desperate to get Addis Ababa upon trying out my sister's. I went to Girlshoppe (Trinoma) to get one but they're always out of stock and they're selling it for 300php (not sure if 300 or 320).
NYX SMLC in Addis Ababa
NYX SMLC in London
NYX Addis Ababa is very famous. Need I say more? It's a very pretty shade of pink. Looking for the perfect hot pink that is matte, long wearing and feels light on the lips? Then this is for you! I love how this shade can complement all skin tones. It's not the shade of pink that is overwhelming. I think anyone can wear this! I fell in love with this lip cream the moment I tried it on my Birthday Look. Addis Ababa has tiny blue flecks/shimmers when dried.
NYX London is a nude brown that is not overly pale. It is the kind of nude that you can wear without looking washed out. Perfect for smokey eyes!
What I like:
- Matte finish: I love how it dries off matte.
- Formulation is perfect! Some find it a bit drying though. But I don't!
- Scent. It has a sweet vanilla scent which I find so good. I love love love it!
- Packaging. Simple but doesn't look cheap at all.
- Affordable. The product is worth your every cent.
- Good color payoff especially Addis Ababa.
- Can last up to 5 hours without eating.
- It is available in different shades. I'm planning to get Sao Paulo next!
- Lightweight. I love how it feels on my lips. Extremely light on the lips unlike other lip products which feel heavy upon application
What I don't like:
- Not available in local malls
I believe that NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams deserve all the raves that they're getting. It's a product worth trying out. I love it to bits!
Where to get:
Chic Cosmetics Manila or Girl Shoppe, Trinoma. Other online shops have it too.