Sunday, June 22, 2014

HAUL: hbc products

I am always grateful for weekends because I get to do my hobbies. Beauty blogging is one hobby I think I'll never get tired of. There's always something new to discover. And, speaking of something new, I've got a bunch of beauty products from hbc. 



During the National Makeover Day Preview, each blogger got to take home a box full of goodies from hbc.



The box contains various products from hbc: makeup, skincare and hair products. The brand truly knows all about beauty. Now, here's everything!


Hair products: Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream in Light Chestnut Brown | HP Black Pelan Hot Oil | HP Hair Cuticle Coat | HP Oxidizing Lotion

Hortaleza Professional is the expert when it comes to hair coloring products. Their hair coloring products are really affordable! If you like doing your hair color at home, go try Hortaleza! Various shades are available. You can even mix different colors to achieve your desired shade. 



Skincare: Hortaleza MD Lipotrim Bath Soap | Hortaleza MD Illuminous Plus Facial Soap | Body Recipe Milk + Face Cream | Body Recipe Facial Wash in Calamansi, Milk and Papaya | Hortaleza MD Facial Toner

I'm already halfway through my Hortaleza MD Illuminous Plus Facial Soap. Aya of Codename AYA mentioned that it helped with her back rash. I've been having back acne for several months now so I tried using the soap for my back. Guess what? My back acne is almost gone now! Crossing my fingers that it will continually heal. I'll make a separate review for that. 



Makeup, etc. : San San BB Cream | Tropical Cedar Perfume | Eye shadows in Cotton Candy Pink & Silver Ash

San San is one of my favorite local makeup brands. The makeup line is especially made for Pinays. The Matte Liquid Foundation is my all time favorite.


So, that's it! I've already tried a couple of products from hbc especially San San. hbc has a lot to offer when it comes to affordable beauty products with good quality.

What's your favorite product from hbc?

Let me know by commenting down below.
I would love to hear from you!

Visit hbc website 

Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...