Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nail Design for Short Nails


I want to take a break from makeup-related posts with a quick and easy nail art design for short nails! I applied a muted green as base and applied dots using a white nail polish and a dotting tool. I think adding dots to all of my nails will be a little over the top that's why I only chose to put it on my ring finger and thumb.


I applied three coats of Caress in Sea Green which is a lovely green shade! The color has a vintage vibe in it!


I used Sally Hansen in All the White Stuff for the dots.


Lastly, I applied Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat to secure the nail color.

What do you think of this nail art design? Any nail art ideas for short nails? Share them by commenting below! I would love to hear from you.

God bless!

23 comments:

  1. Yey! Love this post! I keep my nails short and maliit pa nga sila e. cute that you dotted just two nails. OTT nga nang slight pag lahat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine! Yes, parang masakit sa mata kung lahat sila may dots.

      Delete
  2. I love the color combination.
    Great art! :)

    www.fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed seeing nail posts from you. I was excited seeing this lalo na you have short nails. Nakakarelate ako ngayon. Cute design sis. LOVE LOVE IT!

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga? Hehe masyado naadik sa makeup. Dont worry ill post nail related posts more often. Hope you give this a try. Thanks Mic!

      Delete
  4. very cute!!! I love the green polish.

    Viel :)
    www.wildlyprofuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sakto! I recently cut my nails short as in pud pod! Thanks for this one Iya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Let me see your version! :)

      Delete
  6. Hello hun, nice blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know what you think.
    toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it out myself :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me see your version once you try this out! I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  8. cute nail art ^_~

    join my 1st crazy giveaway, starts soon! Hi girl.. http://crazykenpachi.blogspot.com/2012/11/join-my-crazy-1st-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checking out your giveaway now <3 Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  9. Finally! A solution to my problem! :))
    Ang cute and very artistic ate! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thanks for sharing these cute and pretty nail designs for short nails. I might try this one of these days.


    cheersxxx
    Lanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...