Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ferretti Shoe Haul


Next to diamonds, a pair of shoes can easily be a woman's best friend.


Ferretti was generous enough to give 3000php worth of gift certificates to every blogger who walked for the brand during the Glorietta Vibe Fashion Show.



I had a hard time choosing as there were a lot of nice pairs to choose from. I limited my search into high-heels because I need extra elevation with my 5'2'' height. Haha! I also have to consider the comfort and the design because I want something that I can easily pair up with any outfit.


The pictures above were some of my choices. I was tempted to get the mustard satchel because it looks so classy! After several minutes of contemplating, I ended up with...


Ta-daaaaa!

The first two pairs from the left were my picks. I got the neon pomelo wedges during the Glorietta Vibe Fashion Show.

Stacey, 1199php - The color of these wedges is very striking and unique. It can brighten up any boring outfit! I walked with this for several hours during the Glorietta Vibe Fashion Show and I did not experience any discomfort at all.


Merida, 1499php - The woven details caught my eye instantly. I just had to get this because it is very lightweight and comfy! I can easily wear this with any outfit because of the color and design. This is my favorite among the three pairs because it gives me just the right amount of elevation without any pain or discomfort at all. I've worn this several times already!



1499php - If I am not mistaken, this pair is 5 inch high. But since these are platform heels, walking was not that difficult. I was a bit uneasy the first time I walked with it but I got used to it as the day went by. discomfort was minimal and manageable. I love the design of this pair - simple and sexy!

I love every pair I got from Ferretti. I never expected to find comfort and ease from high-heeled shoes! Thank you so much Ferretti!


When I need extra confidence boost, I go grab a pair of high heels. What is your confident booster? Flats or high-heels? Let me hear your thoughts by commenting below!

Shop shoes at Ferretti
Ferretti is located at Glorietta 1

P.S.
I wish I have more time for blogging. I really miss reading blog posts, creating makeup looks and doing reviews!

Goodnight and God bless!

9 comments:

  1. Great choices! Love the nude wedges you picked! I also need the height haha. I love wearing flats for the comfort, but when I need to wear heels, I wear wedges because they're more comfy in general. Or platform heels as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,
    your choices are awesome.

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes! love the shoes you got.
    I'm hosting a give away I hope you check it out,http://steph-g.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway-80-msdressy-gift.html

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been a constant shoe-buyer because the skin on my feet are super-sensitive! But it doesn't mean I don't like looking at them and appreciating them! I love your picks. :D

    Ladelu Review + Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the nude shoes! (merida)! will def check it out! <3 i'm looking for a comfy shoes kasi. ang hirap pag anlayo ng nilalakad hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shoe choices!!! And lucky you! <3

    Love lots,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...