Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Haul: Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals

I'm sure you've all heard about Krave's First Anniversary and Product Launch which was held last January. Read about it here if you haven't. During the event, they unveiled a whole new face of the brand - improved packaging, better formulation and new products.



As much as I want to try everything from their makeup and skincare line, I only have to choose a few to make up for the 1000php worth of GC I got during the event. I've been itching to try their Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator with Pearl Powder because of all the good reviews it's getting. I believe Oil Eliminator HD with Superfruit (520php) is the upgraded version of the latter.


Aside from the Oil Hydrator, Krave is also famous for its mineral foundation. Whenever I visit Krave's Facebook Page, I cannot fail to notice how users of their foundation rave about the benefits of their mineral foundation. Hence, my second pick was HD Triplex Foundation (499php).


The formulation of products is not the only thing that has been upgraded, the packaging has improved as well. The older products of Krave are housed in plastic jars with sticker labels which I find a bit tacky. The new packaging looks way better, sophisticated, as I would describe it. The new packaging also makes it more travel friendly. A two thumbs up for Krave! Separate reviews will follow in a few weeks! 

What is your favorite product from Krave?

Like Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals on Facebook 
Follow Krave on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Visibly Rosy mineral veil powder with my GC and I quite like it! Its oil control isn't very good, but it does add a slightly pink-ish glow to my skin which it's supposed to do in the first place :) I think next time I'll get the Oil Eliminator like you and try that.

    I'm not a fan of the attached puff too, and I hardly ever like any attached puffs when it comes to makeup products because I feel it doesn't apply the product as nicely or evenly as I want it too. So when applying I remove it and just use a powder brush instead.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...