Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unboxing October BDJ Box


October 2013 BDJ Box. Hmm, exactly a year since BDJ released its first ever beauty box! Remember last year's October box? I can still recall the excitement I felt during my first unboxing experience. Aaah! The joy of opening presents! It goes with the theme Sugar N' Spice. Everything inside the box is from Maybelline. 





These stickers couldn't say it any better when it comes to self expression. I'll be sticking one on my closet!


A welcome message, product list & description and additional information about the box are written on these cards. The Lip & Eye Makeup Remover (Php250 purchase required) is a bonus!


Consisting of 6 full-sized products, the October box is worth Php1,914!! That's Php1,334 savings (BDJ Box subscription is Php580 a month). I am thrilled to try these products out.


Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Foundation (Php249)


Clear Smooth BB Stick 8-in-1 Skin Transformer (Php279)


Color Sensational Lasting Lip Color (Php399)


Volum' Express Hypercurl Mascara (Php299)


Baby Lips Runway Brights (Php89)


Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow (Php599)


And yet another great box from BDJ! Every box gets better each month, don't you think? I will be sharing with you my thoughts about these products as soon as I can. Taking the BDJ Box 7 Day Challenge seems fun. 

Happy Anniversary and congratulations to the BDJ Box team! Thank you for sending me the October box! 

Get the latest from the BDJ Box. Sign up now!

Good night and God bless! <3

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Maybelline products! Didn't subscribe to a BDJ Box but those stickers are so adorbs! :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love Maybelline products!! Sana talaga makapag-sign up nako for BDJ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sign up and subscribe for a bdj box and im so excited to have mine too sadly its for february.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maybellines Hyper Curl mascara I've been using only that for years :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! i love all the products in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what an amazing blog you have!<3 If we could follow eachother on GFC, that would mean a world to me:) Thank you so much for a such an inspirational blog!<3 xx peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...