Sunday, December 16, 2012

ZenZest Diva Off

*All photos from Genzel Habab


Several weeks ago, I had the privilege to attend ZenZest Diva Off  at Redbox, Greenbelt 3. I was really giddy upon reading Liz of Project Vanity's invite! I was so excited as it was my first time to attend a ZenZest event. I didn't know what to expect or who to meet during that day. The brand hosted such event to introduce their Holiday Gift Sets which make perfect gifts for family, friends and loved ones this Christmas!


What a great place to hold such event - Redbox. Rock, dine & roll, indeed! Yay for buffet dinner! <3


In my opinion, the brand's Holiday Gift Sets are nicely packaged and well-thought of. Great gift ideas! Would you believe each box is only 75- 120php each? 


I can't believe I've finally met the awesome couple, Divine Lee and Victor Basa! Divine Lee is the brand ambassadress of Zen Zest. She shared how much she loves the Room Fragrances.  


Raych of Makeup by Raych and Gen-zel of Genzel Kisses were my buddies for the night.


Aside from listening and being entertained from beauty bloggers belting out different songs, meeting them is another thing that made the night awesome. There are a lot of good singers during the night!


Genzel and I with the very bubbly Teena Arches of The Kikay Girl on Youtube. 


With Divine Lee and Victor Basa! I spent a good amount of time staring at the lovely couple!



Martha of The Beauty Junkee, Liz of Project Vanity, Ms. Michelle Fontelera, Founder & President of ZenZest Asia and Melai of Style & Soul. Martha won the grand prize for the videoke contest. She has an awesome voice!

Divine Lee gamely sang for everyone!


Finally met Ms. Donna of My Lucid Intervals who is very nice and approachable! She's one of the beauty bloggers I really look up to.

I really had an awesome night! Kudos to the ZenZest Team and Liz Lanuzo for successfully organizing a fun-filled event. I'm sure everyone had a blast! I'll be sharing with you my Zen Zest haul next. Stay posted!

Visit Zen Zest Asia's official website
Like Zen Zest Asia's Facebook Page to get the latest updates.

What's your favorite scent/product from Zen Zest?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...