Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gray nails and curvy lines

Just a quick post for tonight - another mani done weeks ago.

For this mani, I used Cloudy Gray, another SanSan polish and stamped it with Wet n Wild Black Creme then put a matte top coat from Etude House. Pictures of the polishes I used:













As you see, there are still areas left unstamped. I kind of panic when I stamp as I am afraid the polish would dry off even before I stamp it. I need more practice! :)

The matte effect is not that obvious because the pictures were taken two days after I did the mani.
The design looks like strands of wavy hair to me! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! How much is that matte top coat from Etude?? Must buy that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can remember, more or less 200php :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...