Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blue floral nails

Been out for almost two weeks. Two weeks seemed a month already! Still no internet at home. Calling PLDT DSL!!!

Anyway, these nails were done 2 weeks ago, i think. I used San-San Blue Sapphire as base and stamped it with white china polish. The white china polish did a good stamping job! It was very opaque and easy to work with! I love it! So, here it is. . .


I know I have to practice more on stamping. I still can't cover my nails perfectly. For an instance, my thumb. See? Hmm, maybe i really have huge nail beds. Haha.
These are the polishes I used:
 San san nail polishes are kind of runny. They will also cover your cuticles! But, i still love this one. It has a really shiny finish! No need to put a top coat! Dries fast too :))
Another nameless china polish. This is such a goodie! I think this is my white version of the famous Wet n Wild Black Creme, really stamps well!

With my over-sized fabric ring. Flowers on flowers! :D
 

As I was looking on my finished mani, I suddenly remembered a pattern which I see on vases quite often. Here is a picture of a vase with the pattern. I don't know, but maybe because of my color combination. Does it resemble my nails? :D
That would be all for now!

1 comment:

  1. @Glenn: Thank you! I visited your blog and followed you. Hope you could follow me too!
    You've got interesting things on your blog! :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...