Friday, September 2, 2011

Testing, testing!

I finally have a blog! As for my very first post, I'd like to show you my OMG! polishes by Klik. These nail polishes are made here in the Philippines. Yes, I patronize local nail polishes (as they are cheaper and great too!). Buy local! OMG nail polishes are Toluene and DBP free. It also has great consistency and opacity and very easy to apply! The only downside of these polishes is that they chip easily. A good topcoat is needed to make this polishes last.  If not for its poor lasting strength, I'd say that this polish is perfect! But, who would complain for an 18 peso worth of goodness? Yes, a 10ml bottle costs 18pesos (0.43 USD). 
OMG Nail polishes


That would be all for my first post. I will post swatches of these polishes on my second post. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...