School is finally over! This means, I'll have more time for blogging! I have a lot on my to post folder, this review is one of them. I'll finally be able to share these overdue posts now that I have time.
I have been looking for a good contouring powder that is affordable and this blusher from Ever Bilena caught my eye. I thought that its warm brown shade could pass off as a contouring powder. It has a black matte packaging with clear plastic top and EB's logo.
It comes with a mirror and flat blush brush which I don't bother using. It is soft but it sheds a lot.
It appears bronze when swatched. It gives a slight shimmer too. This blusher can be used as a contour powder for fair-skinned women but not for women with morena skin like me. It's still too light for me. The perfect contour shade is at least two shades darker than your skin tone.
EB Cheek Blush in Earth's copper shade is shown when compared with DollFace contouring powder which has a true warm brown shade, perfect for contouring!
Also, DollFace contouring powder is matte while EB appears a little shimmery. Even if the product wouldn't pass off as a good contouring powder, it does a great job as a blusher/bronzer! Instant bronzed look! It compliments my morena skin well. The shimmer gives a nice glow on my cheeks as well.
- Pigmented. One swipe is enough to give you a bronzed look!
- Affordable for 165php. You'll get 4g of product.
- Packaging. I love the matte finish of the container. Doesn't look cheap at all. It has a mirror and brush too! The EB logo wears off easily though
- Lasting power. It stays on for 3-4 hours. Not bad.
- Didn't cause me any breakout.
- Availability. You can get one at Ever Bilena counters located at SM Department Stores, Landmark and Watsons
What I don't like:
- Packaging does not look sturdy. The clear plastic top looks easy to break.
For those who prefer bronze blushers over pink ones, this product is for you. It is also very affordable for 165php for the amount of product you'll get. I think it compliments morena-skinned women well.
Where to get:
Ever Bilena counters at SM Department Stores, Landmark and Watsons for 165php