Wednesday, October 17, 2012
DollFace Tutorial: The Ombre Trend
Here's another eye makeup tutorial using my DollFace Palette. Review here..
I've noticed that my DollFace 88 Color Eyeshadow palette has so many greens! I was surprised how these green eyeshadows are so pigmented. Especially the first color, apple green. I used the first and third color from the left and a black eye shadow for this look.
I've changed the format of my tutorial. Instead of individual pictures, I grouped them into four. I think it will be easier this way. What do you think?
1. Apply an eye shadow base/primer for eye shadow colors to appear well. I used a creamy white eyeliner as base.
2. If you want a clean edge, apply a tape. Pat apple green e/s over the lids up to the inner corner.
3. Pat green e/s on the middle area of the lids.
4. Blend outwards. Avoid getting the green e/s on the inner 1/3 of the lids.
5. Pat a little black e/s on the outer corners. Blend inwards. Take note that you only need a LITTLE amount of black e/s. Avoid the middle and inner area of the lids.
6. Remove tape.
7. Apply eyeliner on your upper lash line. I opted for a sexy wing tip! Apply white eyeliner on the waterline.
8. Add falsies!
I also did an ombre lip color to match with my ombre eye shadow. I used a brown Aido lipstick, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London and a concealer!
Hope you try out this fun and easy makeup look!
Have you tried any ombre makeup look before? What do you think of this makeup look? Share your thoughts below!
Check out my other DollFace Palette tutorials as well, Purple Dreams and Prom Makeup Look. REview of my DollFace 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette here.
Have you joined my ongoing giveaways? Join now if you haven't!
First Thank You Giveaway
Beauty Blogger Bonanza in collaboration with other beauty bloggers.