Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rebel Rock Makeup

Hey guys! I missed blogging! Sorry for being MIA during the long weekend. I went out on a class trip. I will share about it on a separate post. I really have a lot to post but I don't have enough time to do all of them. Hope I'll be able to catch up this week!

Anyway, here is the third look I made for my cousin, Chloe. Check out the very first look I made for her here! The second look aka the Nicki Minaj Inspired Makeup and this look I'll be sharing with you is made possible through the DollFace 88-color eye shadow palette. I have a review on it here

Without further ado, here is the third and final look! Sorry I can't think of a better title. Heeeeehee.


Pardon the poor lighting and focus! My cousin is blessed with long, thick and curled lashes. I only put a coat of mascara. I didn't even used an eyelash curler but look! Her lashes are perfect! I did a black smokey eye for this look. The black eye shadow included in the DollFace palette has good pigmentation. Black enough!


I tweaked the picture a little bit to make it look more dramatic. I used NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in London for her pouty lips. Nude lips is perfect for dramatic eye makeup.


Anyway, her awesome top  is from Chicadora, an online clothing shop my friend and I put up. Go visit us!
we are currently having our Anniversary Sale. Super sale! Clothes are priced for as low as 50php. Check out our Anniversary Sale now!


So what do you think of this look? Among the three looks I created for her, which suits her best? I would love to hear your comments!

God bless!
♥
Iya

2 comments:

  1. British invasion ang peg! :) I like it so much

    you might want to join my giveaway iya.. :) http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-first-giveaway-with-glaminar-make-up.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...