Hey hey hey! I've been meaning to make a comparison between red and pink lipsticks (how it can transform a look, which suits best for a given occasion, which goes well with morena/fair-skinned, etc.). I was thinking of what lipsticks to use for the comparison and then these lipsticks came to mind!
These are WetnWild Megalast Lipsticks in Think Pink (901B) Stoplight Red (911D). These lipsticks came from WnW set so they are not full-sized. I figured that they are at the opposite sides of the pole, one very pale pink, the other, very very bright red! Purrrfect for comparison!
Swatches! Stoplight Red is a really bright, attention-seeking, warm-toned red perfect for parties and photo shoots! Can be easily worn by fair-skinned and morena women. Who doesn't love red? On the other hand, Think Pink is a very pale/nude pink lipstick that I find hard to pull off. It washes me out. However, this goes well with smokey eyes!
WnW Megalast lipsticks have a matte finish which I love! The full-sized lipsticks are sold at 299php at WetnWild counters (but only 3 dollars/150php in the US/Canada) Wide variety of colors available! I want to get Mauve Outta Here and Smokin' Hot Pink soon!
Lip swatches! Think Pink settles on the line of my lips even if it's already exfoliated. It's really drying too. Stoplight Red has a better formulation.
Sooooo, red or pink? Which do you think suits me best?
What I like about it:
- Really good pigmentation. Just one swipe and you're good to go!
- Long staying power. Up to 4-5 hours!
- Great color selection
- Affordable. Only 299php. (especially if bought in the US! anyone who can get me wnw products?)
- Stoplight red has great formulation
- Widely available
- Packaging! I love how simple it looks!
What I don't like about it:
- Think Pink is too drying! It settles on the line of my lips! Also highlight the darkness of my upper lips
- Numbering system is difficult to remember! It would be easier if they stamped the names at the bottom rather than numbers. Confusing!
- Not much reason to dislike the product!
9.5/10 WetnWild Megalast lipsticks are really good quality ones for the price! Color payoff is superb!
Where to get:
WetnWild counters in SM Department Stores. You can visit their site too! Check WetnWild now!